Friday, September 10, 2004

Firangi!!!

Girls are very emotional,in a strange way. I am soon realising that. My wife had to spend a day away at some resort for some office partying. She was very sad at the thought of having fun without me. I mean she was feeling guilty. She confessed her feelings to her girlfriends. And they all tried to get her cheerful by saying, "its only for a day" and stuff like that. Except for a foreign female who is out there doing an internship or something. She said, "No.. No.. No, you must not worry, you must trust your husband"


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Trust???", my girl had not not thought of all that??? "Trust"??

Ever since I am not allowed outside of home for long durations.

Speaking of that same firang female, when my wife first told me about her, my "intellectual" instincts were aroused. I immediately asked my wife to get her home for lunch or dinner or whatever. All instincts were doused by the look my wife gave me. I believe all her friends had also spoken to their husbands, boy-friends about this firang. And each one of them had requested their girls to get this firang for lunch, dinner, whatever. Men have similar instincts I guess;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home